Birth: October 27, 1858 ~ New York, New York
Death: January 6, 1919 ~ Oyster Bay, New York
Theodore Roosevelt had an alcoholic brother. Strange, nobody remembers Elliot's other qualities... or much about him. Except he had a daughter (Eleanor) who went on to marry another Roosevelt (Franklin Delano). Franklin was far enough down the family tree that the marriage wasn't considered out of the ordinary. But that's another story.|
Theodore was fragile as a child, and his father encouraged him to take up vigorous activity. For the rest of his life, Theodore (he hated 'Teddy') was in fact a rigorous individual. Read all about him in the links provided.
* The White House: Theodore Roosevelt
* Biography ~ Comprehensive, Easy to read
* Theodore Roosevelt Association ~ Hear TR's Voice!
* Benjamin Harrison - 23rd President of USA ~ 1833-1901
* Frederick Remington - Scupltor ~ 1861-1909