Usage Guidelines ~
You agree that you will not use Ever and Forever content, or any material associated with Ever and Forever content, to distribute, facilitate distribution, or directly link to any content -- including text, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information -- that:
- contains sexually explicit content or language, or vulgarities directed toward another individual or group
- depicts violence in a gratuitous manner, without journalistic, literary or artistic merit, primarily intended to agitate or cause emotional distress.
- is intended to victimize, harass, degrade or intimidate an individual or group of individuals on the basis of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, race, religion or sexual orientation. Hate speech is unacceptable anywhere in Ever and Forever.
- solicits personal information from a minor (under 18 years old). Personal information includes full name, home address, home telephone number, or other identifying information that would enable "offline" contact.
- infringes anyone else's intellectual property rights, including, but not limited to, any copyright, trademark, rights of publicity, rights of privacy, or other proprietary rights.
- contains material that defames, abuses, threatens, promotes, or instigates physical harm or death to others, or oneself.
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- is illegal or incites illegal activity, such as instructional information on how to build a bomb and/or make counterfeit money, etc.
- solicits for exchange, sale or purchase of sexually explicit images, and/or material harmful to minors; including, but not limited to, any photograph, film, video, or picture or computer generated image or picture (actual or simulated).
- attempts to harvest or collect contact information, including screen names.
- impersonates or represents any person or entity in an attempt to deceive, harass or otherwise mislead another member. You may not pretend to be an employee or representative of Ever and Forever.
- attempts to get any private information from a user.
- advertises and/or promotes the sale of products or services on Ever and Forever, including, without limitation: lotteries, ammunition, firearms, fireworks and other explosive materials, tobacco, alcohol, adult products and services, such as phone sex and escort services, illegal products and services, and other products and services Ever and Forever deems inappropriate.
- offers or solicits for payment information online, including credit card or bank information, in return for the purchase of a product or service.
- facilitates distribution of unsolicited bulk e-mail, advertising or any other unauthorized solicitation including chain letters, multi-level marketing schemes and pyramid schemes.
- utilizes member web space as storage for remote loading of content; including utilizing member web space solely as a "signpost" or "billboard" linking to an outside ISP or web page.
- solicits for advertisers or sponsors and/or contains sponsorships, ads, and banners unrelated to Ever and Forever.
- links to and/or references content not allowed under these guidelines.
- otherwise uses the service in a manner deemed inappropriate by Ever and Forever.